Opus Plasma Skin Treatment—Trophy Club, TX
Younger Looking Skin with None of the Down Time
If you’re dissatisfied with your appearance because of uneven or sagging skin, there are plenty of treatments and products to choose from that claim they can turn back the clock. Frankly, there are too many to know which one would be best for you! Thankfully, Opus Plasma in Trophy Club can offer the benefits of proven methods like RF microneedling, chemical peels, and even CO 2 skin resurfacing with a single device, all while reducing the associated downtime so you can start enjoying your results as soon as possible.
WHY CHOOSE GENUINE SMILES FOR Skin Resurfacing?
- Flexible Treatment Suited for All Skin Types
- Able to Rejuvenate Darker Complexions
- Can Eliminate Wrinkles & Tighten Skin
How Does Opus Plasma Work?
Opus Plasma uses super-heated gas (plasma) to create micro-injuries in the skin while simultaneously discharging unipolar radiofrequency energy. This stimulates the tissue to renew itself, leading to tighter, smoother, and younger-looking skin.
One of the major factors that differentiates Opus Plasma from other skin resurfacing procedures is that the potency of the treatment can be customized to suit the needs and goals of the patient. This isn’t a one-size-fits-all approach. The device is sophisticated enough that it can be set to a wide variety of frequencies, ensuring your comfort as well as the quality of your results.
What Can Opus Plasma Treat?
Opus Plasma can be extremely helpful in eliminating common skin issues such as:
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Noticeable sagging
- Uneven tone
- Scars (including ones from acne)
- Enlarged pores/oil glands
- Age spots
Plasma Skin Resurfacing
A porcelain-smooth complexion is one of the key signifiers of youth and vitality, but as the years go by, damage (most often from the sun) and other factors can leave their mark and make the facial skin appear uneven or even blotchy. Opus Plasma can not only make the skin a consistent shade, but it can also even out the surface so that it appears consistently silky.
Plasma Skin Tightening
Gravity comes for us all, and that’s largely due to the fact that the collagen in our faces (which is what makes our skin appear young and vibrant) diminishes over time. But when the skin is exposed to Opus Plasma, it starts to produce new collagen, which has a tightening effect that looks much more natural compared to surgery. This can be used to rejuvenate the areas that are particularly prone to wrinkling, like around the eyes, lips, and cheeks.
The Benefits of Opus Plasma Treatment
- Opus Plasma is extremely flexible and can be customized to your particular skin and goals.
- The resurfacing method is safe and gentle, cutting down on the recovery time necessary with other methods.
- Unlike other treatments, it works well for darker skin and a wide range of complexions.
- Dramatic improvements can be achieved in as little as two to three sessions.
- The results can be trusted to last for several months.
- The experience in the chair is very comfortable.
Schedule Your Appointment Today!
We make it easy to request an appointment time. Click the link to schedule an appointment time that fits your busy schedule. We can’t wait to see you!Schedule an Appointment