Emergency Dentist — Trophy Club, TX
Call Us When Your Smile Hurts
Here at Genuine Smiles of Trophy Club, we recognize that dental emergencies can be a real hassle. Not only are they unexpected and stressful, but they also tend to cause severe aches and pains. Therefore, Dr. Wenner is ready and well-equipped to handle your urgent dental care. He and the rest of our team will quickly help your teeth and gums! To learn more about our trusted emergency dentist in Trophy Club, just keep reading or book a consult visit.
Why Choose Us for Emergency Dental Care?
- Dental Insurance Friendly & Flexible Financing Welcome
- Evening Appointments Available
- Sedation Dentistry Available for Comfort
How We Treat Dental Emergencies
If you don’t know how an emergency dental visit works, don’t worry. As it happens, we’re here to give you an overview. To that end, you can expect the following when you see us for urgent care:
- Prompt Appointment – Once you’ve contacted us, we’ll schedule your appointment as soon as possible. Ideally, we’ll see you within a few days of your call. In the meantime, our staff will give you personalized first-aid tips over the phone.
- An Emergency Exam – At the visit itself, we’ll first perform a quick emergency exam. This process lets us confirm the source and extent of your oral issue. It also helps us learn how best to relieve your immediate pain.
- Review of Findings – When the exam is over, Dr. Wenner will review his findings and suggest recommended options. From there, he’ll devise a custom treatment plan that suits your needs. Rest assured, he’ll explain the estimated price and timeline before the actual procedure.
- Proper Dental Care – Lastly, our team will quickly address your oral. Whether you require a filling, crown, root canal therapy, or something else, we’ll be ready and eager to go!
The Most Common Dental Emergencies
Naturally, dental emergencies come in many forms. They can be as different as the patients who seek treatment. Whatever your issue, though, it’s essential that you call us right away. Our team is trained to handle all sorts of common-yet-urgent dental problems. In particular, we have great expertise in the following conditions.
Understanding the Cost of Dental Emergencies
Of course, you may worry about the cost of a dental emergency. After all, treatment won’t work out if it exceeds your budget. Still, the truth is that urgent care’s price varies by patient. Dr. Wenner must assess you in person to make a precise estimate. That said, you can trust Genuine Smiles will only recommend the necessary services to restore your oral health. Furthermore, we’ll review your estimate alongside various payment options. Doing so ensures you won’t be stressed over fitting treatment expenses into your budget.
How to Prevent Dental Emergencies
As you’d expect, it’s always easier (and better) to prevent a dental emergency than to manage one that crops up. In the latter scenario, your schedule gets disrupted, your finances fluctuate, and you have to suffer various discomfort. So, then, you should try to practice some helpful preventive habits. Luckily, we at Genuine Smiles know a few that’ll do the trick.
Dental Implants Restorative Dentistry Cosmetic Dentistry Invisalign Preventive Dentistry Sedation Dentistry View Our Services
Schedule Your Appointment Today!
We make it easy to request an appointment time. Click the link to schedule an appointment time that fits your busy schedule. We can’t wait to see you!Schedule an Appointment